September 1, 2012

FROM THE CLOUDS

Hello there. I am writing this from high in the sky, en route to Portland. How cool is it that there is WiFi on planes... I mean, crazy.

Yesterday was a little hectic, but not nearly as bad as I had anticipated. I arrived home from my week working in Pittsburgh around 4pm, and my Mr. arrived home shortly after. {Man, how I missed him.} Just after that, my mom arrived for the night to help. It had a super calming effect on me to have her there as I unpacked, repacked, and did some laundry. And she helped with all of the above. I just held up this shirt or that shirt, and my mom would say yay or nay.  I had a goal of being in bed by 10pm, and was shocked that we actually almost made it; it was lights out at 10:30pm. I had this goal because we had a 6:50am flight, which meant leaving for the airport by 5am, and my alarm sounding at 4:15am. Ugh. Hard to feel sorry for me as I'm flying to Portland for vacation, right? Yeah, It's ok... I wouldn't feel sorry for me either.


Thank you, Mom... for coming to Columbus to help keep me sane, and for waking up at the crack of dawn to take us to the airport. And thank you in advance to my fabulous friend, Carrie, {and Mom,  again} for checking in on our little man - Bailey.

I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to post this week. Since it's vacation, I'm going to try to unplug myself a bit. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend, and week!



No comments:

Post a Comment