April 25, 2012

LOTTA FROM STOCKHOLM

I have been lusting after a pair of sandal clogs. This mini obsession started with Swedish Hasbeens - the cult swedish clog that has made quite the resurgence in the last few years; however, Swedish Hasbeens are a few notches above my price range. There is also lovely Nina Z {out of NYC} who I found via Pinterest, and whose prices are more wallet friendly than the former. But then in my searching I stumbled across Lotta from Stockholm... and I knew I had found my clogs.

Lotta and Jonny are a husband and wife team out of England. Their clogs are made by four different manufacturers: Sanita, Torpatoffeln, Moheda + Tizzla {the majority based in Sweden}... and now Lotta from Stockholm exclusives. All of the clogs are handmade and orthopedic {which is wonderful for me since I'm on my feet all day}!

I contacted Lotta from Stockholm and received an email back from Lotta herself. We had a lovely exchange via email and my tan braided clogs were on their way. They arrived Saturday, and I was very nervous they wouldn't fit {rambled about my shoe issues here}... drumroll please... they fit and I adore them! Yay! I see myself wearing these all the time. So much that I might need to order another style soon.

Thank you, Lotta!

{I didn't take a picture of my actual clogs or the clogs on my feet because they are simply not as cute in a size 10. No arguing the facts.}




8 comments:

  1. I love all 3 styles.... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All 4 styles and I love the red ones too, kate!

      Delete
  2. These are adorable! I don't think short stubby legs can pull them off (me), but I can see you looking great in them!! Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. These are beautiful shoes to wear. I have two pairs and plan to buy more. Lotta is incredibly approachable. The service is personal, even across the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am about to order a pair of shoes from lotta and also wear a size 10.5, and am nervous about them fitting! I was wondering did you go with the 42's?
    thanks so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8/05/2012

      Hello there! I got the size 41, and the fit perfectly (mine are "Torpatoffeln" via Lotta). Enjoy them! :)
      xx

      Delete