December 27, 2011

UNTIL NEXT YEAR...

What did you get for Christmas? The Mr. and I wrapped up the camera we purchased and opened it together. Because of our big purchase we decided we were just going to exchange stockings this year, and the Mr. outdid himself. He also totally cheated because nothing fit in my stocking. Among my favorite stocking stuffers were a few "how to" books about our new camera, a blogging book {maybe soon you'll notice it will get drastically better} a vintage red bird ornament, and vintage arrows. In addition to gifts from the Mr, my parents added to the very rustic, western themed Christmas I seemed to have...

{Christmas Eve mass}

{Santa came!}

{for the Mr... via world market}

{sweet little vintage bird from the husband}


 {vintage arrows from the Mr. and sheepskin rug from my parents}

{newest addition to my Minnetonka moccasin collection}

 (fringe bag via Urban Outfitters}

{faux fur blanket via World Market, seen here}

 {vintage deer via Etsy, also from my parents... to remind us of this day}

I'm always a bit sad when Christmas is over. It is my favorite time of the year. The Mr. asked me today when I was going to take down the Christmas tree. We were both talking about how we feel like I just put it up! I received two new nutcrackers from my parents, a  welcome addition to my growing collection; I put them both out with the rest...to enjoy them for one last week. It's probably silly to collect something I only get to enjoy 1 month out of the year, but I do love them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment