December 28, 2011

WOMAN OF FEW WORDS

It somehow feels earlier when you are waking up for work, despite the fact I woke up around the same time the last three days. As my alarm went off this morning, it felt like the little bubble around us was bursting. Most of you had to head back to work yesterday, and I am sure some of you felt the same way. Yes?
I took an extra day off yesterday, for which I am so thankful, since I had to work Christmas Eve day. Bailey was so happy to see us when we arrived home. I have a little video to post later. 

Since I am feeling like a woman of few words today, I thought I would share these... I love these sweet little signs with their lovely little messages. I saw them at World Market when I was Christmas Shopping. Which one is your favorite? I am leaning toward the second one.


No comments:

Post a Comment