December 13, 2011

CURRENTLY COVETING {GIFTS FOR THE MS.}

And here is the second edition of my gift guide. I know you have been waiting anxiously since yesterday. You even woke up early to see if it had been posted yet... right? No? 
I had a dream that I was finished with my Christmas shopping. That's not true, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I think I'm a little too obsessed with finding the "perfect" gift for each person. Are you like that? I need to finish up my online shopping if I want it by Christmas! It's on the to do list for this evening. Happy shopping!



1. because she's anything but traditional, coyote bookends $62
2. on my personal wish list, faux fur throw $59.99 / 3. gold wishbone via Jayson Home $48
4. because she likes items that are unique, wood grain pitcher $58 / 5. so sweet, silver bird $16
6. for the new mom, eames-copy rocker $112 / 7. because she reads his style blog, The Satorialist book $17 
8. for the hostess, general store candle $25 / 9. the perfect earring storage, earring stand $35
10. oh-so-cool schoolhouse wire basket $99 / 11. for the girl who has everything, feather tray $45


No comments:

Post a Comment