August 6, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY NO. 1

Hello friends. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The Mr. and I started ours out by going to a movie Friday night. On Saturday afternoon we went to the Ohio State fair {pics to share this week}, and later stopped by the Gallery Hop in the Short North area of Columbus. It was a good weekend that ended with a lazy Sunday spent watching the Olympics and working on my business cards.


1. Fun. // We Are Young
2. The Lumineers // Ho Hey
3. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros // Home
4. Of Monsters and Men // Little Talks
5. The Hives // Go Right Ahead
6. The Black Keys / Gold On the Ceiling
7. Gotye // Somebody That I Used To Know
8. Mumford & Sons // The Cave
9. Ryan Adams // Ashes & Fires
10. Fun. // Some Nights

Click here to listen!

These songs have been the soundtrack to my summer. I realize a few of them might be a bit corny, but I'm not going to pretend I know the cool new band you don't know... because I don't. I'm not that cool. The plan is to have others contribute to this feature in the future! People who can introduce you to those cool new bands you don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment