March 6, 2012

IN THE NAVY

I had a long day at work today. Not long as in bad, quite literally long as in hours. 
When I finally made my way home, I ate dinner with my Mr.{who had dinner ready + waited for me},
 and then proceeded to stare at my laptop... curled up on the couch... not feeling very inspired to write a post.

Sometime when my brain just feels spent, and I'm not feeling particular creative, I look to Pinterest for inspiration. Searching my boards for pins that spark an idea. 
This post was inspired by the image of this pretty girl in the headscarf... and the coolest bookmark ever. 



Karen Walker polka dot scarf / this bookmark on your nightstand / my love for Warby Parker glasses continues / 
ring via of a kind / High Street Market chevron throw / pretty ikat tableware

1 comment:

  1. I love the warby parker glasses and that chevron throw..... love it.

    ReplyDelete