March 5, 2012

STORE ON WHEELS

What could be better than a food truck? A fashion truck. Well, maybe not better than a food truck. I do like me some food trucks

I just read about Le Fashion Truck in April's issue of Lucky Magazine. Le Fashion Truck is the creation of small business owners: Stacey Steffe and Jeanine Romo. They first met at a Los Angeles arts and crafts market, began collaborating their personal businesses, which then grew into starting a business together... LA's first mobile boutique! 

Wouldn't it be so fun to have a mobile store?  I would love to have a little truck full of vintage clothing and home goods. I'd paint it pale turquoise... or maybe the color of orange sherbet... and travel all over to flea markets + antique shows {with my Mr.}. The fun we would have. 

Oh to dream.

{images via}

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can't believe it's Monday. The weeks when I work Saturday are always hard... Monday comes and I'm never ready. I've learned that it really is necessary to have two days off in a row to really feel rejuvenated {at least for me}, and ready for a new week. 


1 comment: