March 2, 2013

THEN... AND NOW.

Sorry I've been completely MIA!  I had one of those crazy weeks at work where you don't have time to check your email or respond to a voicemail.  We've all had them, so I'm not complaning.  Merely explaining my absence.  Thanks so much to all of you who told me you missed L+R, and reached out.  It was so appreciated! 

Today my beautiful mom is celebrating her birthday!  So, this morning I was trying to think of a picture I could share alongside these words, and lo and behold - both of these pics are on our fridge.  Besides my sister, Kate, and I being flipped - it's pretty much the same picture... give or take 30 years (and the beers).


Mom, wishing you the happiest of birthdays. We are all so very lucky and blessed.  The best friend and mom two girls could ask for.  Love you to the moon and back.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post for a beautiful person. Happy Birthday, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes. What a gorgeous family you have. Your mom could pass for your sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, that is SO nice! :) My mom, sis and I, appreciate it VERY much!!! xo

      Delete