February 17, 2013

DATE NIGHT

Last weekend the Mr. and I decided to go out for dinner + drinks and have a proper date night!  It's been a long time since we've went somewhere nice - just the two of us.  We had a wonderful evening that ended in line for ice cream (both a bit tipsy).  

I apologize for the quality of these photos. I asked the Mr. to snap a few pics before we left (because I haven't had daylight hours to document many outfits!), but my camera battery was drained and the charger is MIA.  iPhone to the rescue.  


The tassel necklace I'm wearing is from my friend, Meredith Piccin - the fabulous gal behind Honey Rose & K.  I've talked about HRK before here!  Every time I wear it I get compliments.  (A gal in line at the ice cream shop asked me where I got it!)  Meredith's pieces get snatched up on Instagram and via her facebook as soon as she posts them!  So, if you see something you like - I recommend not taking the time to think about it! :)


Top:  H&M
Jeggings:  Paige Denim
Jean Jacket:  A&F (here)
Boots:  Dolce Vita "Jax"
Short Necklace:  Forever 21
Long Necklace:  c/o Honey Rose & K
Cross-body:  Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment