December 19, 2012

WEEKEND WEAR: MY DAD'S VEST

Hey there!  Did you enjoy Marni + James' playlists yesterday?  I love hearing about new bands and artists.  Hopefully you're enjoying this new feature as much as I am!

A few weeks ago when we were home I inherited stole this vest from my Dad.  It was getting a little too small for him, and he had just gotten a new one.  I remember this vest well.  One of my favorite pictures of my sister and me involves us wearing my Mom's boots and Dad's vests {the one below included}.  I'm a sentimental gal, so it makes me happy to have it.  And with the oddly warm weather we've been having - I'm sneaking in a few wears before the snow falls and my winter coat takes over.


Necklace:  Ax+Apple
Tee:  Fluxus "Funk Top"
Camo Shirt Jacket:  Old Navy Men's (sold out, but similar here)
Vest:  Dad's from the 70s  
Boots:  Shoemint
Watch:  Men's Timex
Bracelets:  These are the bracelets I always wear, so I'll just do this once! :) 
Vita Fede leather, Melinda Maria pyramid bangle, Alex + Ani St. Christopher bangle, 
two of my mom's from the 70s, a claddagh bracelet from my sister - via her trip to Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment