November 16, 2012

THESE THINGS // THIS WEEK {NO.10}

Happy Friday, ya'll.  

This week the Mr. and I were fortunate to be part of a small group of folks invited to The Big Room at CD102.5 for the Whigs.  So cool to be on the other end of one of those interviews & acoustic shows you hear on the radio.  They played about three songs, and we got to meet them and chat a bit afterwards.  Later that night we had tickets to see them play at a small venue here in Columbus, The Basement.  They were SO good.  Afterwards, it took an hour or more for the Mr. and my hearing to return to normal, but it was oh-so worth it.  Thanks to the Mr. for introducing me to my newest fav band.

And this week was my first time blogging over at Broadway + Thresher.  I'm so excited to be a part of this new magazine.  Make sure to check it out!

Have a wonderful weekend! 

The Whigs, of course!

 Loving this jean coat...

and I have to make this recipe for Nutella Browned Butter Cookies SOON...

one of my favorite style pins - via the Free People blog...

{and if you're local - a little birdie told me they have them at Ladybird!}

 how cute would these birch straws be at a party...

I always balance my cup on the arm of the couch, because I'm just too lazy to lean forward and sit my cup on the coffee table?  
I think someone should make one of these for me...

and this just made me smile.


1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm.... I will show your dad ;o) Love the birch straws and need to have you introduce me to the Whigs. The last one made me smile too!!!

    ReplyDelete