November 19, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY with CYNTHIA FELSBURG


Gothic Tropic // Flesh Dance
Monogold // Ivory Teeth Golden Tusk
Stepdad // Must Land Running
Passion Pit // Carried Away
Cold Cave // Life Magazine
Divine Fits // The Salton Sea
Holograms // Chasing My Mind
King Tuff // Bad Thing
Electric Guest // This Head I Hold
The Virgins // One Week Of Danger
Sleigh Bells // End Of The Line

I'm happy to welcome my good friend, Cynthia Felsburg, to the blog today.  And here is a little about the lady who knows the band you've never heard of:  She is a graphic designer and concert goer.  She loves music, tattoos, and mustaches.  She had bangs before everyone else did, drinks Diet Pepsi in the morning, and is obsessed with UNC basketball.  She's also really darn witty. 

Cynthia introduced me to lots of new bands with her "If I Had A Mustache" playlist!  Click here to listen.  Thanks, Cyn!


No comments:

Post a Comment