August 17, 2012

THESE THINGS // THIS WEEK {No. 7}


I haven't done one of these posts in awhile, so I have a lot of stored up things to share with you.
These are just a few of the things I decided to share this week!
I love {no pun intended} this slouchy pullover sweatshirt...
and the fact that it's printed on American Apparel tri-blend makes me love it even more.



I've been eyeing this butter dish from Anthropologie for awhile, and this week it made its way home with me.



I think I need this t-shirt, and I know many people who would agree that I need this t-shirt.


These Asos pants are sold out, but I'm on a mission for something similar.


This hat is calling my name, and getting me excited for fall.



The Warby Parker Winston in Walnut Tortuoise...
When I got my WP sunglasses I really wanted tortoise, but the Winston {the frame I liked} wasn't available in tortoise.
Well... now they are! And I think I need them.
Is it ok to have the exact same glasses in two different colors? 


I loved this post by Kendi about being yourself on your blog...
and this one about learning how grey life is - not black or white, good or bad
{something I would say hit me a few years ago}.


{photo by Heather Gildroy // via Design Love Fest}

And this post by Bri Emery of Design Love Fest about finding your own style.



These gold animal drink stirrers are the coolest, and might inspire me to DIY...


I might have to make this avocado egg salad recipe soon.


This omelettes-for-dummies omelette pan from Williams Sonoma.


What are you guys up to this weekend?
We're hometown bound to celebrate this little girl {our niece, Zoey} turning ONE.
We can't wait to see you April, Matt & Miss Zoey!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am going to by that LATE shirt right now! I'm ALWAYS late!

    And I know an Etsy shop that sells gold drink stirrers like that too: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GnomeSweetGnomeShop?ref=seller_info#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia, Your Etsy shop is so cute! Thank you for sharing :)

      And I absolutely need to buy that shirt, too!

      Delete