July 13, 2012

SKIPPING ROCK FARM


This week I spent one wonderful night here, at Skipping Rock FarmMy evening passed sitting in one of those chairs, drinking wine, and having wonderful conversations with three artistic, lovely ladies {a milliner, a photographer, and a fashion designer}. Inspired... that's the word.

Skipping Rock Farm is the magical home of the Hamiltons. I had the pleasure of working with Amy Hamilton a while back when I styled a fashion show featuring her beautiful handmade hats. Amy is a talented millinery designer {Granville Millinery Company}, and her husband, Paul, is a professional painter {You can find his work at Hammond Harkins Galleries}. They both have amazing studios on the property... Amy's - a converted horse barn. I don't want to give too much away, or post any more of the photos I took, because their home is going to be featured on Design Sponge this Monday! Yay, Amy!

Friends, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend full of good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment