July 30, 2012

OUTFITS FOR THE OLYMPICS OBSESSED

How was your weekend? I hope it was wonderful! Did you watch the Opening Ceremonies? What did you think? And can we talk about this bad logo... the "London 2012" font looks like it was created by ripping pieces of masking tape. 

I have always been a big fan of the Olympics. As a little girl, I thought the members of United States women's gymnastic team were everything. Over the years, I remember video taping (yes, VHS) the games when I was at school or work so I didn't miss anything. I was a pretty dedicated viewer. 

Well, not much has changed. The Mr. and I have had our tv on a steady stream of Olympics. We don't really discriminate. If it's on, we watch it {although, I do favor gymnastics, swimming, and track}. What about you?


Gorjana star studs // Madewell stripe tee // Seven red jeans // Madewell hole punch flats
MiH star print blouse // white cut-off jean shorts // Scout & Catalog clutch // Swedish Hasbeen clogs




No comments:

Post a Comment