June 1, 2012

CURRENTLY COVETING {No. 11}

Happy Friday, friends! For me, this weekend brings a visit from two of my favorite ladies in the world... I am looking forward to seeing my sister-in-law and niece on Sunday!

I hope the weekend has wonderful things in store for you as well! 


1. really wanting an ivory or tan linen blazer & especially loving this one from Anthro / 2. wishing for a summer bag like this nude ikat bag from Cynthia Vincent / 3. been thinking about trying to DIY a woven plant hanger, but am drawn to this modern version with wood beads, via Etsy / 4. this tee is just something a little different than my standard American Apparel grey v-neck / 5. searching for a new scent & always love spicy perfumes like this one - plus I can throw it in my bag / 6. always need more tribal-inspired big necklaces, like this "Shira Pendant" / 7. these Sam Edelman shoes are on my wishlist... just. so. good. 

1 comment: