April 17, 2012

STYLE MUSE - TISH MILLER


Style Muse #4 is lovely lady Tish Miller. I met Tish a few years back during her time at the fabulous Rowe Boutique. She is one of those people you meet and feel like you've known forever. You know... one of those really friendly, positive women that other folks just like to be around. Out of the fashion gals I know, Tish's style is probably the most like mine...only better. Her closet is my dream closet, and I always want every piece of what she has on every time I see her. Tish is a wife and mother; in her words, "Most importantly... I'm a mom to a ridiculously cool 12 year old!" {and I must say, he is too cute}. She now has her own store within a store at Bungalow Home in Powell. Tish buys all of the amazingly cool jewelry you see there. And when I say amazing, I mean I can't allow myself to go in there because I know I would want to make a healthy dent in our house fund.

lar: Who are your style muses or icons?
T: Sienna Miller, Kate Bosworth, Rachel Bilson, and the Olsen twins!

lar: How would you describe your personal style?
T: I love to wear basics and then add great jewelry and accessories to punch up the look I am quite a mix... maybe Classic Tomboy vs California Bohemian. 

Thank you, Tish, for being a style muse! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment