March 19, 2012

CURRENTLY COVETING {No. 8}

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine consisted of the following: 

a wonderfully sunny Friday off spent with my Mom {who came down to take my sis to the airport}... 
work on Saturday, followed by a late night outing to the Funny Bone to see comedian - Steve Rannazzisi - 
from "The League" {he was SO funny}... the Mr. and I heading out Sunday morning for a drive, 
which included a trip to our favorite coffee shop - Luck Bros.+ one of our other fav spots for lunch - North Star Cafe ... and the fabulous surprise of TWO face-time calls from my sister {all the way from Ireland}!

1. this assortment of cards from Rifle Paper Co. / 2. loving everything in the new Emerson Fry collection, but especially these gold coin necklaces 
{the lion is my favorite... on the lion coin "FIDUCIA, VIRTUS, AMPLITUDO" - which means "Confience, Courage, Nobility of Soul"}
3. Alice + Olivia "Crosby" knit top {we have this at the store!} / 4. this amazing brass cuff from KORA 
5.  vintage 1970s Robert Altman lamp... sigh / 6. Modern Vintage "Carina" bootie... why do you have to be so expensive?
7. my obsession with finding a few new hats continues... this one via Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. Love it all, but that top..... you should have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be expecting one of those cute cards. :)

    ReplyDelete