February 17, 2012

THIS WEEK / THESE THINGS {NO. 2}

Happy weekend! I hope it's wonderful.

This lovely quote found on Wit & Delight's tumblr page... hands down should be my moto. 

     Scout & Catalogue came out with a new lookbook! I first found these beautiful scarves one year  ago when Breanna, the designer, was the featured seller on Etsy. And I am still pining for one.     

How precious is this card - available for download here.

This clever post over at Pennyweight, pairing yummy food photography with beautiful bedrooms -  
        titled, Breakfast in Bed. 
       Now that I have my first pair of "able to be seen in public" glasses... I just want more. 
I am already planning my next pair, and they will be something tortoise like these glasses from Raen.

Asos Spring 2012 preview I found via Fieldguided. Just so pretty. I want every piece.

This print + many more fun and silly prints by Amy Sullivan, found on the Jealous Curator.

The fabulous home of Katie from Katie's Pencil Box over at Veda House.

Pecan pie french toast on one of my fav food blogs, Always With Butter

 This image I found on pinterest forever ago is still one of my favorites. 
It is my perfect outfit, and it just makes me so excited for summer.

1 comment:

  1. The quote is you, the glasses you and the outfit totally you. Nice blog entry.

    ReplyDelete