February 15, 2012

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS... NASHVILLE


Bits + pieces of our trip according to our iPhones...

Imogene + Willie {where the sales staff are the coolest cats ever} / Antique Archaeology {from American Pickers on the History Chanel} / Jack's on Broadway {maaaybe the best pulled pork I've ever had} / Hatch Show Print {one of the oldest working letterpress print shops in America} / Gruhn Guitars {probably the place I felt the most guilty seeing without the Mr.} / Grimey's {coolest music shop I've ever been to... they even pass out free PBR on Saturdays} / Red Door Saloon in Midtown {the best bartenders + the best pineapple infused vodka drink + a pirate themed bar with Chicago paraphernalia everywhere = the best bar ever} / Robert's Western World {touted as the home of traditional country music and maybe the only bar decorated with a wall of real cowboy boots?} / Layla's Bluegrass Inn {where I danced to Slim Chance and the Can't Hardly Playboys} 

not pictured, but must mention...

Mas Tacos {hoping for a Black Key's sighting, but settled for amazing tortilla soup and a fish taco. 
They also have Mexican coke in the bottle!}

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun trip.... maybe I can get my Mr. to take me? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You summed up the weekend quite well! Good times!

    ReplyDelete