February 14, 2012

THE GLAD GAME {VALENTINE'S DAY}

It's so good to be home. I missed you guys. Thank you one last time to my husband for his fabulous post on Friday. Hopefully I can tempt him to do that again sometime!

This morning, as I'm still trying to catch up on sleep after too much fun in Nashville, I am glad for the following...


...my Dad's old wool pendleton that I threw on this morning for my "before I have to get ready couch time"

+

a new brand of coffee I found at the store last night
{see that their dark roast is called "Tall, Dark and Handsome"? 
I can't lie - I bought it because of the packaging}

+

the smell of coffee brewing and these anthropologie mugs


I am still getting back into the swing of things after arriving home late Sunday. I spent last night at the grocery store {the cupboards were pretty bare} and unpacking. I wanted to get myself caught up so the Mr. and I could spend some quality time together tonight for Valentine's Day. We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but we do at least get each other cards, and plan on grabbing take-out from one of our favorite restaurants, Figlio. I even bought a bottle of champagne, so I'm not a total valentine's scrooge. Maybe 75% scrooge?

4 comments: