January 6, 2012

A LITTLE ON MY LATELY

Happy Friday, everyone! 
I work tomorrow {Saturday} so Friday doesn't quite hold the same meaning this week. 
I'm not complaining though... looking forward to the weekend anyway.

A picture is worth a thousand words...  
Here is a little on life lately according to Instagram.


{my bird print blouse from Asos / our favorite bar / a yummy Christmas drink / 
Bailey's new favorite spot thanks to this / a new scarf / dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant / 
our new mantle decor... a work in progress / the Mr. hard at work /  
Great-aunt Elsie's 100th birthday / arriving home from the Nutcracker / volcano rolls from Tai's... SO good / pinning away on pinterest / another cat picture / yesterday morning I had grits {country bacon} that we picked up in SC when we were on our honeymoon... I can't find the variety pack in Ohio because folks in the midwest just don't appreciate grits like they should {pretend I'm saying this in a southern accent.}}

1 comment:

  1. All the pics are great and I love the new sign and the new scarf! Aunt E is 100!!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete