December 20, 2011

OH HAPPY DAY

Over the last five years, Sunday has become my favorite day of the week, but Saturday held that spot for the previous 27 years. I loved Saturday because there was still one more day off that followed! Typically my Sunday evenings were spent dreading going to school or work the next day; however, managing a boutique and working frequent Saturdays sort of makes them lose their appeal. So... Sunday it is. Lovely Sunday. The store is closed and it's the one day of the week I always have off. 

This particular Sunday, my mother-in-law and father-in-law {M & B} came to spend the afternoon with us.


We went to lunch at Tip Top. Tip Top is yet another brain child of Liz Lessner, the creator of most of our favorite places... Surly Girl, Dirty Franks and Jury Room {recently talked about here}. We ordered the Ohio Nachos {potato chips with all of the fixings}. On a scale of 1 - 10 {10 being the most spicy} how would you order a bloody mary? Well, M ordered an 8 and I over-estimated myself a bit by ordering a 7. The husband had a cowbell {beer with a little bloody mary mix}and B had a whiskey drink because he is a whiskey man.


Just a bit of our weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment