December 23, 2011

GUEST POST DAY

Happy Friday!

Today, you should head on over to my good friend Graham's blog, Cool Kids Table. I was so honored he asked me to write a guest blog post. You should go there to read it, and then continue readying his blog from this day forward. Because it's cool.

You know that feeling when you are so tired you feel nauseous... today that is me. I stayed up way too late wrapping presents, packing my suitcase, and other mundane things I needed to do before Saturday. You see, last night was my last night to get anything done before Christmas. I work the next two days...*sad face*... and I have been feeling a bit Grinch-like these last few days trying to get everything done in my short little evenings after I arrive home. As the Mr. told me last night, "If something doesn't get done, what is the worst that can happen?" I need reminded of that constantly. Tonight I have our annual girl's night; Each Christmas when everyone is home for the the holiday we get together. I am so looking forward to it, and I know it will inject me with that Christmas Spirit I am lacking right now.

Below is this year's picture of my friend N's dog, Daisy. Isn't is great? I showed you last year's pic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment