October 15, 2011

WEDDING DETAILS - NO. 4 - BRIDAL PARTY

I was lucky enough to find Sarah Timmons of Pink Street on Etsy via a lovely bride whose wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty. Sarah had designed a personalized necklace for each bridesmaid, which looked beautiful with their nude dresses. I knew immediately it was what I wanted to give to the special ladies in our wedding.

I can not say enough fabulous things about Sarah. After asking me for a brief description of each bridesmaid's personality and style, Sarah sent me proposal after proposal with revisions until each necklace was exactly what I had in my head. Every necklace was unique and special and reflected the individual. We worked very closely and she never tired of the changes I requested. When the necklaces finally arrived, they were even better in person! She seriously exceeded my expectations in every way, shape and form. Even the way she packaged them was cute and special!

{ cutest packaging!!! }




When the time came to give the ladies their necklaces I was so excited. I put the cute package from Pink Street within a white paper box with shredded brown paper inside. I then stamped the top and tied a piece of twine around it. 

My hubby gave his groomsmen an engraved flask and a skinny tie for the wedding (via skinnyties.com)! The inspiration was a little bit vintage... a little bit rock-n-roll... and a lot a bit "Reservoir Dogs" :)

{This is NOT my hubby.}


{This is.  Don't they look handsome! Very bad ass, guys.}

1 comment:

  1. Loved the necklaces and the guys skinny ties were a great idea.

    ReplyDelete