November 28, 2011

HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS

My sister's friend, Tessa, had a Gold Canyon Candle party a few weeks ago. It was a lovely few hours spent sipping wine and choosing a few candle scents (I can't wait for my candles to arrive)! She and her husband just bought a house and it's amazing how quickly Tessa turned it into a home. Tessa is absolutely adorable... when it comes to fashion she is a free spirit who loves vintage, and her home reflected that same aesthetic.


Isn't her office so cute? It's really more of an inspiration room. I love how she has some of her favorite vintage finds displayed on a trunk to enjoy. I look forward to being able to create my own space like this when we buy a house.



1 comment:

  1. well coming from you Molly, I am totally flattered. There is so much I want to do, I need ten more rooms to do all my ideas...these were kind of thrown together so I had something going on for the party. Thanks xooxxo

    ReplyDelete