November 27, 2011

A NEW DRESS...

I was so excited to get this dress in the mail a few weeks ago from Ruche. I found the online shop recently via an ad on one of the blogs I read. I must have snagged one of the last of this dress as it was sold out the next day. My guess is that everyone else saw it here and had to have it, too! I'm really trying to add more dresses to my fall wardrobe. This dress is more color than I normally do and I really loved wearing it! 

I purchased the necklace from this great vintage shop on Etsy, House of History. It's my new favorite piece of jewelry! I adore chunky statement necklaces. I have no idea why the below photo keeps loading upside down, but I had to post it anyway because I wanted to show that even her tags were cute!
 Bailey checking out what we're doing.
This shearling trim leather jacket is by Adam. It is one of the best pieces I've been lucky enough to snag with my clothing allowance from Leal. Happy Sunday from Bailey and me.
dress: ruche
necklace: house of history
cardigan: white + warren via leal
infinity scarf: h&m
leather jacket: adam via leal
old ankle boots: bronx

No comments:

Post a Comment