December 14, 2012

THESE THINGS // THIS WEEK {NO. 11}


Happy Friday, folks.  Have a wonderful weekend!
These are the things I am loving this week.


This flannel from She Inside.  I might have to finally take the leap and place an order after the holidays.  
{I can't be shopping for myself right now, when Christmas is around the corner!}  
I know I've asked this a few times before, but have any of you ever ordered from there?


I love the way this Timex watch looks just a little bit vintage.


These Peppermint Patty brownies... I mean, do I need to say more?

This retro 50's radio is available in many colors, and MP3 compatible, but it will cost you a pretty penny!


I adore this little Cuddlesome Fox from Anthropologie.  
Not going to lie, I sort of want him for myself.


I wish these hooks from Pottery Barn weren't quite so pricey...


These Embossed Copper Moscow Mule Mugs are on the Mr. and my wishlist for sure.


One of my favorite style pins this week... original source here.  
And she's wearing a pom pom beanie!

I'm loving these metal tipped heels via Free People.


Nine West has some cool tees {and boots, and bags} in their Vintage America Collection.


This made me smile.
May you have such a fabulous weekend that you don't even care when Monday rears its head.


>>> I don't normally post on weekends, but tomorrow Broadway+Thresher will be sharing a blog I did for them!  
There will be a link from L+R, so hopefully you'll stop by tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. That monday print is awesome. And I just bought mule mugs for Dustin for our anniversary (year 7 is copper). Let me know if you want a more affordable option (though I love that version!)

    ReplyDelete