November 9, 2012

L+R VINTAGE

Happy Friday, folks!  This weekend we're headed to our hometown.  It feels like forever since we've been home, and I'm ready to hit the road and get there.  We're having Thanksgiving early with my husband's family.  I'm so excited to see my sister-in-law, her hubby, and my precious niece - Zoey {in town from NC}.  

Today I thought I would share a bit about the Etsy shop.  I don't have a ton posted yet... about 30 items or so, but it's going well!  This week I bid farewell to the below coat.  I'm not going to lie, this one was quite painful to box up and ship off.  Part of me really wanted to keep it for myself, but it's so heavy and warm that it belongs to someone who has to walk to the train in the morning, and can show it off in the big city.  Yep, this 70's beauty now resides in Brooklyn. This week I also shipped a handbag to NYC.  Speaking of New York, can you believe the snow storm they had?  I feel so horrible for all of those people still without power, and now they're dealing with that.  To all my friends in that area - I am thinking of you!


It's fun to ship these items off to their new homes.  I'm really enjoying it, and I have lots of new stuff to get listed.  I found some fabulous shoes {if you wear a size 6, keep an eye out}, some great designer pieces, a fur vest, and more.  I also lucked upon a gorgeous men's Pendleton navy wool pea coat with black fur trim.  It fits the Mr., so we'll see if he decides to keep it!

These are just a few of my favorite pieces in the shop right now.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Until Monday...

50s / 60s fur trim coat...

fur lined trench...

red leopard print shirt dress...

vintage huaraches...

and my absolute fav - this 70s maxi skirt. I'm in love.

1 comment:

  1. that coat is amazing and naturally it quickly found a new home :)

    ReplyDelete