October 25, 2012

LENNON + MAISY

I'm obsessed with the new ABC show Nashville, and I had been thinking the oldest daughter {of main character - Rayna James} looked familiar.  During last night's episode of Nashville the two daughters sang in a talent show, and as soon as they began - it hit me.  Lennon + Maisy!

I started a post about Lennon + Maisy Stella months ago, but it's been in my drafts.  Have you seen these girls on YouTube?  SO good.  Just SO good.  Just in case you haven't...


click here to view the video on YouTube if you're having problems viewing it within this post...

and here...

direct link here.


2 comments:

  1. OMG.
    IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!
    The "Thank You" bit melted my heart.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maki! :) Aren't they wonderful! Thank you for your sweet comment! I'm glad you found it!

      Delete