June 22, 2012

THESE THINGS // THIS WEEK {No. 6}


Happy Friday, folks!
These are just a few things I came across this week through the eyes of my laptop.

 One of my favorite bloggers, Katie of Katie's Pencil Box, {along with her husband}
was featured on Amanda Jane Jones' blog series My Better Half.

 I'm loving the organic feel of these ceramic branch vases from Anthropologie.

I always look forward to posts from Jennifer Prince of Odessa May Society
and now that she is expecting - her posts often involve the cutest baby items!
These rocking sheep by Danish Crafts are so funny and charming.

You must check out the animal love tumblr series by Diana Moss of Miss Moss.

Backyard Bill is one of the first blogs I started reading, years ago before I even really knew what blogs were.
I sometimes forget about it, and then enjoy checking in on what he is up to.
This photography series on Chris Grodski and Lindsay Carver of Stanley & Sons is beautiful.


Ok. So have you heard all of the hype about B.B. cream? 
I have been looking for something to use this summer {and days off work} that wasn't all the steps of foundation, concealer, etc.
I recently read this article on Refinery 29, and this cream seemed like it might be the answer.
I was a bit skeptical of the Garnier version {considering they make hair products} but since it was the cheapest option 
I figured - why not. I used it for two days and started breaking out pretty bad. 
It did make my skin have that dewey glow and gave good coverage, but I also felt like my skin got greasy much faster.
Some people say your skin just takes awhile to adjust to new products, 
so do I keep plugging away?


Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
It's Com Fest weekend in Columbus, so I will be spending the afternoon channeling my inner hippie, listening to music, 
eating bad for me food, and possibly drinking a beer {or two} from a giant plastic cup.











1 comment: