May 9, 2012

AX + APPLE

I could gush about Ax + Apple {and the ladies behind it} for a loooong time, so I'll try to make this as brief as possible. I was lucky enough to be introduced to the line when Jamie Lyn launched her first collection in 2009. The current representative for Ax + Apple brought some pieces into the store, and I fell in love {with the line, not the rep}; we began carrying the line with great success! In late 2010 Jamie Lyn enlisted her lifelong friend - Jessica, and together they are conquering the world one fashionable gal at a time. Or something like that. These ladies are just too cool for school.

Over the years I have accumulated three Ax + Apple necklaces, and they are my absolute go-to pieces. I wear my "Naja" necklace practically every day... I'm a bit obsessed. 

Below is a sneak peek of their brand new collection. I must confess, my latest addition is en route to me as I type.


You'll be hearing more about Ax + Apple on Lovely & Rust in the near future. Jamie Lyn has graciously agreed to be a L&R style muse... Yay! 




1 comment:

  1. I love my Ax + Apple necklace;it is my go-to piece EVERY time.

    ReplyDelete